Adebola Sadiku - Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) /
Katherine Byrne (Nurse)
Our ANP provides comprehensive nursing care and support to our Patients. As part of the Clinical team, Nurses and Doctors work closely together.
ANP Clinical Nursing Practice
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver safe and high quality care.
- Carries out Clinical Nursing Practice at an Advanced level using Expert Clinical Skills, Critical Judgements & Knowledge to deliver appropriate and safe care.
- Delivery of Care in line with NSF, NICE guidelines and evidence-based Care.
- Triage and treat Patients, performing specialist assessment of their needs and make referrals as necessary to other members of the Primary and Secondary Health Care teams as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the planning and delivery of care ensuring patients and carers/relatives are involved.
- Prescribing and reviewing medication that is appropriate to Patient needs and in accordance with Latest evidence-based practice, National and Practice Protocols and within the scope of qualified practice.
- Diagnose and manage acute and chronic conditions, including Drug and Non-Drug based treatment methods into a management plan.
ANP Services also include:
- Health Checks
- New Patient Health Check / Review
- Elderly Health Assessments
- Travel Advice and Immunisations
- Advice regarding Health Screening
- Cervical Smears
- Sexual Health / Chlamydia Checks
- Family Planning Advice
- Morning After Pill
- Long-term Medical Conditions: Education, Reviews, Advice.
- Lifestyle Advice / Health Promotion
- Smoking Advice and Cessation
- Alcohol Advice and Management
- Diet/Weight Advice, Monitoring and Management
- Minor Illness and Injuries
- Urine and Blood Testing